Adam Smith Institute featuring Ukrainian Oil and Gas Association invite you to the X International Energy Forum
February 26 – 28, 2019, Intercontinental Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The Adam Smith Institute and Ukrainian Oil and Gas Association (UOGA) invite you to take part in the 10th International Anniversary UKRAINIAN ENERGY FORUM that will take place at the InterContinental Hotel, Kiev on 26-28 February 2019.
The Forum has been a relevant and independent platform for the dialogue among all the market players concerned for ten years, including key public officials and regulatory authorities, senior executives of leading national state-owned and private companies, operating and potential strategic investors, recognized experts, advisors and financial specialists.
This year, the Ukrainian Oil & Gas Association supports the event. The three-day programme of the Forum covers the entire range of elements of the Ukrainian energy industry, namely:
- KEYNOTE SESSION — the industry’s most influential decision-makers on the policies and potential for oil & gas development in Ukraine
- EXCLUSIVE — EXPECTATIONS FOR THE INDUSTRY IN A YEAR OF ELECTIONS: Executive Discussion
- UKRAINIAN GAS MARKET. Further development and future forecasts
- EXPERT PANEL DEBATE — The role of Ukrainian gas transit in European energy security after 2019
- NEW! NETWORKING ROUND TABLES with Project Operators — a unique chance to meet and talk to Ukrainian project operators in person
- SPECIAL FOCUS! DOMESTIC OIL & GAS PRODUCTION IN UKRAINE: Dawn of a new era — the launch of electronic auctions for subsoil use permits. Potential for new investors. New technologies. Development of the oilfield services market.
- Back by popular demand: SPECIAL ELECTRICITY MARKET DAY: Emerging new market model. What effect will it have on market development? Growth in the renewables market. Investments. Case studies. New technologies.
- And much, much more.
|For information about unique speaking, sponsorship and exhibition packages tailored specifically to your needs, please contact: Eugene Andrus on: Tel: +44 20 8004 57 02, Mobile: +38 050 230 88 21 or Email: Eugene@adamsmithconferences.com|